What We Value
These are the enduring organizational values embraced by NVM as the foundation for all planning and decision making:
- People – Having people as the co-creator with the living God, NVM helps people be what God wants them to be. As the “crownjewel” of God’s creation, people are the most important element of the NVM ministry. We expect people to treat others with respect and as they want to be treated.
- Christian Faith – As followers of Jesus, NVM strives to uphold the tenants of faith as defined in our statement of faith and to encourage all staff to live Godly lives.
- Integrity – Modeling personal beliefs by living in a way consistent with Biblical principles.
- Honesty – Being true to your word, doing what you say you will do, and not taking what is not yours.
- Help Others Improve Their Lives – Helping others improve their lives should guide our decisions and actions.