Welcome New Operations Manager – Blaise
We are happy to share news with you of a dynamic new leader joining our NVM family. Beginning January 3, 2017 we welcomed Diblaizson ELIANCY (Blaise) as the new Operations Manager for the NVM Chambrun, Haiti, campus. For many months we prayed in our search for God’s perfect person to serve in this very important role, and our prayers led us to Blaise.
As our new Operations Manager, Blaise will support the NVM mission and vision, exemplifying our organizational core values. He will plan, direct, coordinate, manage and monitor the daily Pillar Support operations of NVM-Haiti. With Blaise in this daily operations role, it will free up Pastor Pierre to drive the vision and expand our partnerships stateside.
Blaise is married to Nadège Lazarre Eliancy, and they have two daughters: Phinée Catherine Eliancy (11 months old) and Thalie Hadassa Lazarre (7 years old). He resides in Delmas 73, where he has lived for more than 22 years. Blaise has a deep passion for the ministry, which guided him to study theology and obtain a Master’s degree from the Christ Jesus College and Seminary. He has a specialization in “Evangelization” and is pursuing a doctorate degree in theology. He also studied Accounting, Management, and education science, and has experience as an accountant and manager.He was ordained Pastor in 2005, and in his twelfth year of ministry. He is gifted from God of several talents: preacher, teacher, worshiper, counselor, manager, and writer. Blaise also has authored several books: The Mysteries of Salvation (3 volumes); Bible in Court (2 volumes); and, The Secrets of the Pastor.
We are excited about the direction we are heading with Diblaizson joining our team. He will serve as the Chair to the Operational Management Team (OMT) and may assume some of Pastor Pierre’s functions when Pastor Pierre is off campus. As Diblaizson works with the Board and chief administrative officers in formulating and administering organization policies, he will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide guidance, oversight and accountability to each of the ‘pillar program’ managers
- Assist the President and Executive Director in formulating and administering organizational policies, and developing and implementing plans and strategies to meet ministry goals and objectives
- Confer with the chief administrative officers and other administrative personnel to review achievements and discuss required changes in goals or objectives resulting from current status and conditions
- Assist the Executive Director and Board by creating the Pillar Support and by overseeing the creation of the four Pillar annual budgets
- Work closely with NVM accounting to monitor and manage the Board-approved budget vs. actual operating expenses by performing operational analysis and then adjusting practices to continually improve operational efficiencies in alignment with stated goals, objectives and budgets.
Please help us in welcoming Diblaizson to our NVM family! God has been very gracious to us; may we be blessed in His presence as we go forward in service this year.